Today’s leader must be versatile and adaptable. This training is designed for department heads, front line supervisors, team leaders and coordinators whether they are new to the position or have been in a leadership role for years. The seven (3hr) module course can be delivered according to your business needs.
: , Continuous Improvement Manager, Peak Performance
*We recommend the 7-class series, as a whole, but should individual courses/modules meet your needs - please join us for as many as you can!
• Develop awareness impact on all associates and provide leaders with the tools required to earn and maintain trust, respect & credibility;
• Why setting goals are important and the common causes of not achieving your goals;
• Differences between coaching and mentoring and learn how to give constructive feedback;
• Review stages of team development and recognize where you are at present;
• Assess your level of emotional intelligence and understand it’s link to leadership success;
• Understand conflict and the various sources and learn a model for managing conflict;
• Enhance your delegation skills and develop methods to keep team members focused on the end result.
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 20 & June 6, 13
Time: 1:30-4:30PM ET
414 Union Street, Suite 107
Nashville, TN 37219 | 615.256.5141
The Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the unified voice of business and premier advocacy
organization in the state. The Tennessee Chamber creates prosperity for all Tennesseans through
an economy of increased productivity and global competitiveness.
© Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry